[Electronics-talk] accessible land line phones

Peter Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 02:42:58 UTC 2015

Hi Rob, Geemarc makes an accessible talking corded phone (I don't have the
exact model number right at hand) but try Amazon and put "Geemarc talking
phone" in the search box and it should come up; I got mine from there for
less than the aids and appliances companies sell it for.  This phone has
talking menus, a phonebook that talks and talking called ID if you've got
that with your service.  Granted, the voice is British but it should serve
your needs; thanks.

Peter