[Electronics-talk] tv purchase

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Nov 27 03:48:24 UTC 2015

What I buy will be a state of the art new set.  I will be using it with
service electric.  I am totally blind and others who will visit me
occasionally are sighted.  My priorities are co-ax connection for cable;
real good sound system not necessarily a part of the tv, acceptable screen
size for viewing and 30 or more inches is spending too much money on a
screen, whatever appropriate accessibility to cable service as can be
managed.  I figure if I can order pay per view videos and on demand videos
and take care of my account the appropriate accessibility to cable service
will be handled.  I will have intern et and phone as part of the
subscriber bundle too. Having stated these criteria, I have no ideas as to
brands and models.