[Electronics-talk] stand-alone AM-FM-Satelite radio

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 06:16:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I know they used to make models like this as I owned one. It was in the
form of a boom box and also had a CD player on it. AM/FM radio and
Sirius XM. It also had an auxiliary jack, but sadly, I no longer have it
or remember the type it was. It did used to be made though. Good luck
finding one.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1