[Electronics-talk] Braille Label Maker

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:18:10 UTC 2015

Ladies and gentlemen! This thread is quite worn! Might I suggest we
move on? I read everything because I thought this was something great
and new and improved and it is clearly just another ply for us
SSI-dependent blinks to spend money we *do not* have! I consider
checking into the Jot-A-Dot but since it is no longer available in the
US what more is there to say? The good ol' slae and stylus? yep we
covered that. I have one but not with the labeling slot. I just bought
a new and improved Braille Labeler for $20 too. Im happy with that!
This thread is through. The 21 gun saluete has been given. Let's go!