[Electronics-talk] accessible HD radio, are there any

tim aune timaune at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 19:38:51 UTC 2015

The Sparc Electronics radios are fairly accessible.  They have several
models that talk.  They do not give you the data that is on the screen like
song titles, but they do give you frequency and which buttons you have
pressed.  I think the cheapest model is about $60 and is available through
amazon.  It is a portable and comes with an AC adapor and will run on 3
double A batteries.

Tim