[Electronics-talk] Refurbished iPhone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 27 12:29:59 UTC 2015

I got a refurbished iPhone from Accessible Electronics,
talkingmp3players.com.  I'm happy with it.
An iPod Touch is also a cheaper alternative to an iPhone.  It has all the
same apps, but only works with wifi, no cellular.  I use mine all the
time.

Learning the iPhone was not the piece of cake people make it out to be.
It was very frustrating in the beginning.  I was lucky to have friends to
advise me, and I bought the iPhone book from National Braille Press.  But
there were still many times I wanted to throw the thing against the wall.
Tracy