[Electronics-talk] Internet Explorer & Firefox

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 29 14:54:59 UTC 2015

Sarah,
This may not help as I am a zoom text user, but procedure will work.  I
called zoom text support and they gave all info for the product.  Even
though I don't use internet explorer, I needed a certain old version and
then an older version of Mozilla for what I was doing.  The point is very
specific and tech support had the proper answer.  So maybe call yours.
No problems for me after that.
tom