[Electronics-talk] FYI: BARD IS STILL Down; Thank God for Bookshare

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 1 21:12:55 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone,

                BARD is still down. I was able to type in my email address
and password, but the Login buttonis still not working. All I can say is I
am glad I am a member of BOOKSHARE.org. It would be wise for some of you to
get on BOOKSHARE. Then you would have another alternative to receive books.
If you are a student, or taking courses from Hadley, you are entitled to a
free subscription. That $75 for first-time members and $50 for existing
members is well worth it.

Mary Donahue