[Electronics-talk] FYI: BARD IS STILL Down; Thank God for Bookshare

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Sep 1 21:42:23 UTC 2015

Essentially, bookshare has many more books available than BARD does. However, the trade-off is that the books are text based, rather than narrated by a person.  So, you download bookshare books to your bookreader (phone, victor reader stream, braille note, etc.) and then you can read them in either electronic Braille or using text to speech.

Jim