[Electronics-talk] FYI: BARD IS STILL Down; Thank God for Bookshare

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 20:28:39 UTC 2015

What, may I enquire, do transplants have to do with BARD?

In an attempt to return some sanity to this thread, I offer to web tools which can be used to determine whether any site is working.

http://isitup.org
and
http://isup.me

In both cases, enter the following web address in to the text box on the upper left hand side of the page:
nlsbard.loc.gov

These are great tools for use when you wonder if maybe your browser's gone heywire or if it's the site itself.

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!!!

> On Sep 2, 2015, at 3:19 PM, Star Gazer via Electronics-talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> 				BARD is a service and people are right to be
> annoyed. Just because some child somewhere needs a transplant doesn't lessen
> BARD users desire to complain.
> My husband pointed this out to me, and he doesn't use BARD.

>>> Electronics-talk:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/pickre
>>> llrebecc