[Electronics-talk] Accessible Microwave?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:45:31 UTC 2015

thanks James and Sandra. Actually I did label mine with the help of my
oldest son. If you wipe gently and wash your hands alot before
touching especiall if cooking, they last.  used clear labeling tape
with a Braille labeler sold by the Independence Market. Not sure if
this made the difference. My ex is visually impaired.

Last I checked maybe last year Walmart had 2 Hamilton Beach microwaves
one in eblack and one in white one at $69 and one at $79, but I was
hesitant because I wasn't sure if these were the prized ones and it's
not convenienct for me to return stuff or keep t around until I can do
so. If anybody determines it is let me know. Pam, haha, so right!

Oh, puff paint is cool. glad to know you can get it at a local craft
store. My ex tended to prefer it since it comes out orange. Pam, I
bought a coffee with the tab thing from McDonald's yesterday. Maybe
you have to get the stickers from a Starbucks or CC's I can't remember
it's been so long since I got coffee from there. Recently discovered
we have one hear.

Hmmm, my ex husband bought something in a spray can for unsticking
computer keys and such. Not sure what is was called though but worked
excellently.