[Electronics-talk] blue tooth paring

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:09:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

Go to Settings; Bluetooth. Make sure the device you want to pair is turned
on. At the bottom of the Bluetooth page, you will see your device. Double
tap on it. When found, you will get a dialog screen that says enter these
numbers on your keyboard or something like that. Then your device will be
paired. At least that is how I paired my Apple keyboard. Hope that this
works for you.