[Electronics-talk] Accessible Microwave?

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Mon Sep 7 19:51:16 UTC 2015

Thanks for explaining the difference.

Shannon Cook, MSW
-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of evelyn weckerly via Electronics-talk
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2015 11:05 AM
To: Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: evelyn weckerly <weckerly at i2k.com>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] Accessible Microwave?

Hi,

I have bought both rubbing and denatured alcohol.  They both are
about the same price.  Rubbing alcohol is inteneed for medical
and therapeutic use.  It has quite a bit of water in it and other
chemicals.  Denatured alcohol is about 99 percent alcohol and can
be used for cleaning electronics.  Rubbing alcohol should never
ever be used for that purpose.  Pharmacies (including those in
big stores) usually have both.

 Evelyn