[Electronics-talk] another thought on Keurig coffee makers

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Tue Sep 8 15:27:08 UTC 2015

Thanks for the link Liz. Yes, it is. the units were just fihne with
buttons. guess that wasn't pretty enough. We've been looking around and
have found some inexpensive coffeee makers that use either grounds or
k-cups but dn;t have bells and whistles,. very simple, fill the
resivoir, put in either k-ccup or brounds and brew. no wallpaper.  no
alarm or clock or fancy stuff that to e seems silly on a coffee maker
anyway so if we get rid of this one we may get a much cheaper single
serve one. procter seletctoves sells one at target for 30ish and I
thought I saw others there too abouty that price range. But very unfortunate.