[Electronics-talk] for keurig coffee brewer owners, the keurig 2.0

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 19:05:14 UTC 2015

If people know they have hard water, there is a filtering system that can be purchased for the Keurig and even sometimes it comes with it.  As we have a Culligan Drinking Water System, we just make sure that we put the water in from that particular tap.  I like the Keurig because basically, I'm the only coffee drinker here.  This allows me the choice of picking out different flavors or roasts and not worrying that a bag of coffee is going to go bad because it doesn't get used in a timely fashion.  I only drink 1 big cup of coffee a day so coffee lasts me a while.  I just like the convenience of the darn thing and, it's nice to have the choice.  Unfortunately, I don't think they're very durable and, I probably wouldn't replace this one because of the cost.  But then, what do I do with the remaining K-Cups I have?  Hopefully I don't have to find out, smile.

Barb