[Electronics-talk] Alarm Clocks

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 01:40:42 UTC 2015

good Evening all:

For the past few years, I have been using my Braille note empower alarm as an alarm clock to wake me up. Now my Braille note is on its last legs & while I’m waiting for Rehab to get me a new Braille note, I currently don’t have a working alarm clock to use.

Does anyone out there know where I can get a real non-expensive alarm clock that is blind friendly?

This will really help me & I won’t have to ask people to give me wake up calls when I need to get up to go to appointments.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;