[Electronics-talk] Alarm Clocks

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 02:04:08 UTC 2015

Independent Living Aids and MaxiAids, to name just a couple, have a variety of small portable talking alarm clocks.  Some are called keychain clocks.  They are under $20.  They also have a variety of talking clocks that are larger and are operated either by battery or electric and can sit on a night stand or counter top.  There are even some talking watches that have an alarm feature.

HTH,
Annette