[Electronics-talk] And This'll Be Radio Number 3 Folks

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Wed Sep 23 14:35:18 UTC 2015

if u can get a stream, do. i love the wifi radio and hardly ever use
any others anymore. before i got up I was listening to moody radio from
Chicago. i'm not in Chicago and as far as I know, unless you are there,
you can only listen online . the same with bott radio. We don't have an
over the air station fir it here but can listen online so you just so
many more options. I'd be extremely unhappy if we didn't have this
little radio. I also don't know of any others on the market that as are
as accessible as the stream if you are blind, plus the othger things
it'll do so I hope you can get one.