[Electronics-talk] PayPal

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:51:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Are any of you on PayPal? If so, is it in working order?

I forgot my password and my file was stolen from me, and was trying to
retrieve it yesterday and found they had put a visual capcha on it.
There Is an audio option but it wouldn't play for me. Today, when I
went there again, when I got to the page to put in my email address,
NVDA kept jumping back in to the Edit box. I would manage to ESC out
and it would jump back in. What is really going on?

Slightly perturbed because some of the sites I recently attempted to
shop on wouldn't let me pay without using PayPal, even though that is
my preference. I am protected against ALL online threats so it is fine
for me to do it this way. However, I decided to go ahead and update my
PayPal account and now I have been shut or locked out!

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com