[Electronics-talk] And This'll Be Radio Number 3 Folks

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Thu Sep 24 19:53:07 UTC 2015

Hi. I just transfer music to my stream's sd card. AND PUT IT in the
music c folder either by athtaching the stream to my laptop or by just
using th card slot on my laptop. I haven't checked out urban praise
much yet. I think my husband looked for it on the stream. I like the
chris fabry and janet parshall shows on moody deuring the day and boyth
podcasts re available on the stream too if you miss them. I also check
out Kurt Goff late at night he has a mixx of discussion and music. and
their morning show's nice too.