[Electronics-talk] Braille Label Maker

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sun Sep 27 19:27:29 UTC 2015

I have some somewhere.  I even have one of the original ones that somebody
didn't want that didn't have any grade two, but has the best braille.
George used to be able to take them apart and clean and fix them, and
tighten up the dial so the spaces would be precise and not slip.  But
unfortunately, I don't know how to do any of that.  He also fixed all the
canes in the house.  Pam.