[Electronics-Talk] change in voice mail

cheez cheez at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 04:24:24 UTC 2016

Hi, Arlene:

Since my wife is on my Verizon share plan, and she uses The Haven, the Voice
Message option still works for her.

I have a feeling it has something
to do with one phone being an analog device, [I reckon, correct me someone
if I'm wrong], and my iPhone being a digital device.

Now I don't know about my daughter who's on my family plan too.  She has the
Galaxy 5S.  And you know how some youngsters are these days.  They don't
listen to Voicemail let-alone talk on the phone.
My girls only respond when I send them a text message and tell them to call
me or answer their phones.

Vince