[Electronics-Talk] which model of Keurig please?

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Wed Apr 6 13:52:31 UTC 2016

I have gotten regular coffee, capuccino, and tea from them.  They might have
more directly from them, but I have never ordered anything from them.  A
combination box came when I bought it, but I have gotten some of the things
in stores.  I don't remember, but maybe the combination box even had hot
chocolate.  In Bed Bath and Beyond, I bought Twinings English breakfast tea,
in BJ's I got Govalia coffee, and also some kind of capuccino.  Other kinds
of coffee in other places.  Pam.