[Electronics-Talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Android-based braille notetakers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 7 12:44:53 UTC 2016

Jim, the BrailleNote Touch FAQ specifically says No, you cannot import your
.kwb files into the Touch.
I to want to know if I can write free-form braille.  I also use my notetaker
a lot for braille music, and, if a translator tries to translate that, it's
a big mess.
Roger, thanks for your feedback.  I don't own an Apex.  It's too heavy for
my taste.  Other people may carry it around happily, but, for me, lightness
is very important. I like to walk as much as I can fit in, and my back isn't
as strong as it used to be, so dragging around heavy objects is something
I'll opt out of whenever I can.
I'd be interested to hear more about the Braille2Go.
Tracy