[Electronics-Talk] perfect cell phone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:19:49 UTC 2016

I'm not sure what you need to know. RIM is a company that sells smart
phones. They're the company behind Blackberries. They switched to
Android as the operating system driving their phones last year, and the
Priv is one of their smart phones running Android that happens to have a
tactile keyboard. I included a link in my message to more information on
the Priv.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail