[Electronics-Talk] best talking glucometer?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Apr 13 05:36:21 UTC 2016

The solo v2 or solus are the best I've had membership on
diabetes-discuss for a few years.  There is a problem, the insurance
companies won't pay for the meter or the strips.  There's no legal
requirement for them to pay for accessible medical equipment.  All
information a sighted person could get from using the meter speaks with
these models and a website exists where you can upload your readings so
your doctor and insurer can get a look at them too.  Those are the only
two good and completely accessible glucometers unless something changed
recently I don't know about.