[Electronics-Talk] Route planning software or app

Chip Orange Corange at PSC.STATE.FL.US
Wed Apr 13 19:14:35 UTC 2016

Hi Tracy,

If you are a Window-Eyes user, I have written such an app for Window-Eyes called Remind Me Where (and it's free).  It does require a Windows pc, but you can use it to plan ahead from home, and it does also do points of interest, walking or driving or public transit routing, and other things like that.

Window-Eyes is free to anyone who owns a copy of MS Office, so even if you aren't normally a Window-Eyes user, you may want to learn if you own a copy of MS Office?

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission