[Electronics-Talk] K-nfb Reader

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Apr 15 02:06:07 UTC 2016

Hi we have a K-nfb reader scanner and it's not the phone model. It's
the hand held unit with the smaller PDA attached.

The manual's online and it's in excellent condition! It has the latest
software that came out for this unit and rthere are no updates for this
model. This software is the latest version and as I stated there are no
current updates.

it has all it's cables, batteries for the camera The unit has it's
original sd card and earphones included all in a very nice carrying case.

The case has a strap that can either be worn on the shoulder or as a
crosssbody. The are several compartments for storri8ng the SD card
inside the lid that flips up and it velcoros together to close it. The
unit has both elequence and the jennifer voice from newonce.

The center key is the help key and the arro keys around the center key
are used to navigate around the device. Again, it's in excellent condition!

We're asking $50.00 or best offer and this includes shipping.

If you are interested, you can send an email to: tonysohl at samobile.net
or my wife at:
tinabir80 at gmail.com