[Electronics-Talk] Braille notetaker

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 15:45:05 UTC 2016

Can you store files in that or is it an immediate only type thing. I feel
that I probably shouldn't put my thoughts on such a list as this but please
respectfully remember that they are merely my thoughts of a personal nature.
I like the simpler things of life, hence thus far have gone with, for
example, the Odin VI phone and haven't felt the need or the patience for the
learning curve of a smart phone. I also ended up having difficulties with
the notetaker things as they progressed to though still being able to accept
good grade 2 braille but in looking up things, had to be done differently
rather than exactly as I had entered them. The only thing I would like to
have is a continuous file of songs for choir and to be easily able to search
quickly for them in exactly the manner in  which I placed them. I am not
currently in the choir because of the difficulties. I did try making hard
copies but that begins to get bulky after a while and when I never know what
song is going to be requested. Thanks for any suggestions.

Carol Jean