[Electronics-Talk] update on hunt for food processor

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 11 12:12:53 UTC 2016

I have a Hamilton Beach food pro, though probably not as powerful as the one you chose.  It comes apart easily.  There is one shaft that can hold different blades.  I am just careful when handling the 2 sharp blades, and wipe away from myself when cleaning them, as opposed to wiping along the edge or toward myself.  With mine, ordinary caution around sharp blades is sufficient.
HTH.
Tracy