[Electronics-Talk] FitbitRe: Accessible Kitchen Scale

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:20:27 UTC 2016

With the Charge HR, when I start an exercise, I just hit the button
until the band vibrates, and then when I'm finished I press the button
on the band again until it vibrates. This notes the start and end times
of my exercise. As with everything else, this information is all synced
to my phone and then the Fit Bit cloud.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail