[Electronics-Talk] retromercials

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sun Aug 21 15:46:23 UTC 2016

Does anybody remember Speedy Alcacelzer?  (don't know if I spelled that
product correctly)  Also, remember "More park's saussages, Mom!"?  And
somebody must have complained, because later on, they spliced in a "Please!"
And you could hear the difference.  There was some kind of commercial in the
late sixties that had little bits of things that went by quickly, one of
which was some kids, one of which was banging on the piano the way kids do,
and then running somewhere, maybe into the kitchen.  Also, the Bustelo
commercial with that little kid singing:  "En mi casa toman Bustelo!  Pam.