[Electronics-Talk] Smart Luggage Finder

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 19:05:06 UTC 2016

Hello Brian and everyone,

	Thanks. I'll be sure to use that ssearch. Should I find a GPS
luggage finder I'll know if our bags are headed to Tuktoyaktuk instead of
San Marcos Texas for example. Fortunately San Marcos is close enough to
where taking a cab from San Antonio makes good sense eliminating the
problem. Delta Air Lines did a gbetter job keeping track of Mary's luggage
when she visited her family earlier this month than Greyhound did when I
traveled to North Carolina. All the best.

Peter Donahue