[Electronics-Talk] Skype

Cheryl Meister cherylo108 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 19:50:26 UTC 2016

Hit alt and go to tools and then options… Look for accessibility settings…
I know that when they're turned on, alt page up answers the call and then old page down will hang up a call. Good luck to you
You might also check the web for Skype scrips for jaws… It makes it more user-friendly when using jaws…
A friend thanks the website is Doug Lee.org or.com…

Cheryl L. Meister
816-225-2978
Sent from my iPhone