[Electronics-Talk] iPhone Question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 4 23:45:21 UTC 2016

One can disable security on the iPhone so one doesn't have to enter a
pass code to unlock the phone but disabling the touch screen will
disable the iPhone entirely beyond that.  I've never disabled security
on an iPhone and don't recommend it since the devices are prime rip off
targets with the unsavory elements of our society.