[Electronics-Talk] Question About Voice Guideance and Recording.

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 20:52:10 UTC 2016

Bear with me as I'm going to try to explain this the best I can. I'm sure someone on this list can help me and, if not, I'll call the Comcast line for people with disabilities.

I used my Comcast Remote and said, "Sports Jeopardy". It found it for me so I went to the record options and chose new episodes only. I confirmed what I needed to. I started watching and, the episodes that were recorded Sunday Evening from 10:00 PM. to 11:00 PM. Central time were just fine. When it recorded episodes on Wednesday/Thursday, and there were 3 episodes, the timing wasn't correct. Apparently the show that was on before Sports Jeopardy ran over.

As I wanted to watch the episodes in the proper order, I used the right arrow key to get to the first episode. I had to forward through the previous show that apparently ran over and then start watching. Of course, the Jeopardy program ran out of time but when I deleted that episode and moved to the next, it picked up where it left off and I got to see the end of the first recording as well as part of the next Jeopardy. Naturally, when it came to the last episode for the evening, I didn't see the end.

I know you can adjust the end time but I hate to do that on the shows that are working alright. Is there anything else I can do so as not to throw off the whole recording process for these shows?

I assume, if there isn't, I'm just going to have to extend the time and hope for the best.

Thanks for anyone's opinion on this issue. I look forward to your response and, thanks for reading this long email.

Barb