[Electronics-Talk] samsung tv with voice guide about setting the description

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 09:13:34 UTC 2016

Bear in mind that although you may have correctly set the tV itself for description, you want to make sure the local stations in your market are actually carrying the SAP channel out of the transmitter.  Some are, some still are not.  IF you have your TV set up and hooked up to a cable box, this changes everything.  Why?  Because it now depends on two factors.

1.  Are the local stations actually passing through the SAP channel?

2.  Is your local cable company actually carrying the SAP channel that the local stations transmit?

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!