[Electronics-Talk] Fwd: more TV providers provide talking menus for blind subscribers

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 11:17:44 UTC 2016

This is good to know.  the rep that a friend of mine and I talked to said that the talking part was not yet ready.  Sounds like the installer who did the work for my friend may not have either known what he was talking about or did n’t do his job.  I’ll have to get on this  right away and let my friend know.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!