[Electronics-Talk] Writing checks from the computer

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Feb 2 02:22:16 UTC 2016

It is a real bad idea to write then print checks from a personal
computer.  There is no part of a check that cannot be forged.  For that
reason it is a good idea to get online bill paying set up with a bank
where you can use a teller phone number to place the call and pay the
bill on the phone.  If your bank hasn't got a teller phone with that
capability, you need to find a full service credit union as fast as
possible and transfer all accounts.