[Electronics-Talk] new stove help, thnks & update

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:03:40 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks to all of you for your help with this. I did go online and get
the number to GE before your message, Ray and I called. She gave me a
few models of both gas, electric, ranges and cook tops as I'm just not
sure which we'll be getting yet. It's mostly going to be up to American
Home Shield what we get, but I do have these models to tell them for
whichever they choose for us. I called them too and someone should be
calling Mon. to set up an appointment and look at things for us. Will be
sure to keep you all posted and thanks again for everything.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1