[Electronics-Talk] [EXTERNAL] new stove help, thnks & update

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Tue Feb 9 16:47:16 UTC 2016

We didn't have a warrante companylike that, but when we had bought an air
conditioner from PC Richards, we bought the five-year warantee with it.  A
year later, the compressor went.  They kept trying to get the part, and all
summer, we had no air conditioning in the livingroom.  This was a 15000BTU
unit that was great!  By August, they finally gave up and replaced the air
conditioner, but there were no more 15000BTU units, so they had to downgrade
us to something like 9000.  That was in 2009, and that is the one I still
have, now.  I wished they could get the part for the other one, though.  But
one thing that is better about this one is that the pannel has
different-shaped bumps you can feel.  I still wish they had the knobs,
though.  But the one this replaced had a rough pannel with nothing feelable,
so my brother and George had to make braille labels.  Pam.