[Electronics-Talk] Trying to convert a PDF image

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Feb 10 20:49:22 UTC 2016

Hello,

In addition to the Window-Eyes app, the KNFB reader app for the iPhone is
amazingly fast.  I do understand that you asked about a PC app, but thought
you may wish to know about the KNFB Reader as an option for both iPhone and
Android.  The app has the ability to share through Dropbox or other ways so
the document may be sent directly to the PC.

I DO love Window-Eyes and encourage you to consider this option, strongly.

Warmest Regards,

Fred