[Electronics-Talk] Dishwasher Accessibility

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 22:41:28 UTC 2016

Hi Fred,

Thank you for the feedback and the review.  We are going to look into this.
I was glad to see that in the review, they mentioned that there is a model
with a stainless steel exterior.

I've been told that the stains in the dishwasher we had 2  models ago were
from coffee, beets and probably grape juice or jelly.  Maybe they have now
improved the stain resistance of the plastic.

Thanks again,
Annette