[Electronics-Talk] Cable accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Feb 15 18:52:07 UTC 2016

speaktomecatalog has audio demonstrations of products being used and
some of their products like my blood pressure monitor came with a
cassette tape.  If I employed people in a company to sell electronics to
the blind, even if a product didn't have any accessible directions, I'd
see to it one of my employees made accessible directions for it on a CD
and on cassette at least.  If I had services of a braille transcriber
those braille directions would also be available before I ever shipped
that product too.