[Electronics-Talk] a JFW 17.01 question

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 21:08:14 UTC 2016

This may not be the list for your question, but I'll try to help you:

Press inser+sv. Then arrow down to where it says automatically read message.
Uncheck that checkbox.
Tab over until you are
@ okay. Press enter & you should be back to your inbox. Hope this helps. If
it doesn't help, Call Freedom Scientific for more help.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net