[Electronics-Talk] [EXTERNAL] phone with caller ID

Diane Vlasoff diane.vlasoff at icloud.com
Thu Feb 25 03:32:13 UTC 2016

Sorry Rob,
In line that was a poor choice of words on my part. It's not a setting actually on my phone it's a slider and on some phones it's a spinning wheel. So if you look around the edges of your phone there should be something that turns the volume up and down or even off. Good luck hope this works.

Sent using dictation.  sometimes it works and sometimes the mistakes can be funny.  please forgive anything in between.