[Electronics-Talk] phones with talking caller ID

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:03:05 UTC 2016

Very accurate description, Sandra—and, I, too, do dream of a phone that would be completely voice-prompted so that we could use it completely independently! Still, some is better than none, and I hate clutter to the extent that having a non-talking caller ID phone and a box that takes up space on a table/desk just is not for me. In the past, a lot of those boxes had issues anyway, which is another reason I went with the Panasonic. Mine is probably the next model up from yours—it has a kind of equalizer function in certain functions for people with mild hearing issues like myself—I don’t use that much, but once in a while when I’m on the phone, it’s very handy. Wish they would make it so that you could use the equalizers for more functions.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---