[Electronics-Talk] Windows 10 and Dell computers [was "Re: a little bit of information"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:45:32 UTC 2016

Is this even a screen reader issue? Based on the original message, I
thought it was an issue between Windows 10 and Dell.

BTW, based on David's earlier message to the list, is this even on topic
for this list?

Note I also gave this message a more descriptive subject line, so if it
is off topic then it'll be easier for people to delete and move on.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail