[Electronics-Talk] My Justification for theProxTalker Electronics Braille Labeler

Robin Frost robini71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:15:09 UTC 2016

Hi,
No worries I wasn't directing my comments to you in fact I wasn't even aware
who asked the original question. I was merely responding to Christopher's
comments as often times amongst blind people there is a rather interesting
phenomenon of people advocating for their particular preferences to the
exclusion of others that's all.
No worries all is well least I think it is (smile).
Robin