[Electronics-Talk] [Electronics-talk] Audible Battery Tester

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Jan 3 10:51:31 UTC 2016

No, to my knowledge, there are no longer any audible battery testers on the
market since Radio Shack filed for bankruptcy last year and stopped selling
electronic accessories. The audible battery tester that used to be sold by
ILA and Maxi-Aids was actually made by Radio Shack, and neither merchant
sells one anymore.

Gerald